Vendor Diversity Registry
The Colorado Health Foundation identifies, engages and makes purposeful efforts to work with diverse vendors in direct alignment with our mission. Vendors include consultants, suppliers and contractors that provide goods and other contracted services.
作为一个组织 focused on pursuing racial justice as a key pathway to advancing health 股本, we recognize the importance of working with vendors that share our values of justice, 股本, diversity and inclusion (JEDI). 为此目的, we are holding ourselves accountable by collecting and publicly sharing data that demonstrates progress on how we’re centering diverse identities – including race and ethnicity – in our work. This commitment involves an intentional focus on purchasing and contracting decisions that amplify the voice, representation and resources of people and communities that have historically held less power and/or privilege. Tracking this data over time will help demonstrate how our 董事会, investments, advisors, partners, grantees and 工作人员 encapsulate and represent diverse identities, experiences and perspectives.
As part of our initial engagement, we would like to learn more about the diversity within your organization at the executive/leadership, board (if applicable) and 工作人员 levels. Please provide demographic information below related to race/ethnicity, 性别认同, 性取向, disability and veteran status. Each section that requires data indicates the form of data – e.g., numbers or percentages. 最初, diversity will be evaluated based on the relative representation of the following communities in each organization:
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals who identify as non-dominant racial and ethnic groups
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals who identify as women
It's important to note that other criteria will be considered when evaluating and selecting vendors. Other relevant selection criteria include:
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals who identify as non-binary, genderfluid, genderqueer or gender non-conforming
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals who identify as lesbian, 同性恋, 双性恋, transgender and/or queer (LGBTQ)
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals living with disability
- Organizations owned or principally led by individuals with military service
- Small businesses (generally fewer than 20 employees)
- Locally based businesses
- Competitive pricing and terms
- Previous or existing relationship with the Foundation and a record of strong performance
- Availability and capacity to meet product, material or service needs in a timely manner
- Knowledge and expertise
If your organization does not collect this type of information, you can indicate that on the form. If you are not the correct person to complete this survey, please 发送此链接 to someone in your organization that is able to do so.
Only aggregated data will be shared publicly as a means to track our progress on more deeply centering 股本 and justice in and across our work. Please note that we do not base contracting decisions on the information shared via this survey. The information collected serves as one data point, 在许多, in our efforts to understand how are partners are approaching 股本 work.
问题? 与我们联系 and we’ll help to answer them.